You try your best to get higher and higher in Google search, you know about keywords and use them, but something went wrong and you feel that searching engines are penalizing your page. Which SEO positioning mistakes you made? Let’s see what can knock out you efforts.
You already know that SEO strategy is a must if you want to boost your sales on Internet. And a lot of traffic is powered by searching engines. But they are clever every day and try to provide the users with the most relevant information. This is why they filter and penalize the web sites which are suspicious, created for not for public but for SEO and which cheat to improve the positioning.
Here you are some SEO positioning mistakes which can spoil even the best strategy.
Here you can mess thing up yet in 3 ways!
- No description. No words, no keywords, no positioning. Pure logic! Also your clients won’t buy anything until they know what it is. As none of us can read thoughts, just describe the products properly.
- Stuffing the description with the keywords. It is a generic mistake which will be penalized any way no matter which section of your web page is stuffed.
- Copying the producer’s description. Another generic mistake. Copy-paste didn’t work with your old teachers, so why will it with the super modern searching algorithms? Duplicated content leads you to ban.
Everybody loves reading reviews, thus they provide any client with useful information. 85% of customers read reviews before making a purchase. They look for comments, evaluations, reviews and opinions. Encourage them to leave feedback on your web page! This content will be useful for you as it is relevant, natural, created by people and for people. Yummy, searching engines love such content.
Intern link building architecture.
Keywords are the main course for SEO algorithms, and link are the dessert. So, you’d better serve it beautiful!
- Use the “Breadcrumbs”. This method allows both users and searching engines understand the path lead them to the product. And the navigation inside your site will be much more efficient and clear.
- Navigation by category. With this made right the customer will have a general vision of your web page. So, he will easily find what he is looking for.
As we’ve mentioned, never do this. Copying is a cheat and a huge mistake in SEO positioning. Remember old good days when you were writing tons of posts in Livejournal, for example, and enjoy creating cool content.
You have to be very attentive when you create links. If there is a 404 page (it doesn’t exist any more) keep in mind redirection 301. It will lead to a page that is requested. Keep attending you own work and everything will be all right.
These are the most frequent SEO positioning mistakes. Keep them in mind as on Internet everything matters. Google is watching you and when you’re doing well it rewards you. see on Top-10 Google search! Good luck!