Google Analytics Basic Guide
Do you know who is visiting your web page? Do you know why your social media campaigns are not successful enough? Do you have any ideas about attractive topics for your web content?
BE INFORMED WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS!
Google Analytics is absolutely free of charge analytic platform which allows to analyse different type of data and tailor analytic reports for every web page. It is highly-precise tool that provides data about number of page views, session duration, social networks analytucs, the most popular content and trends, advertising reports etc.
Google Analytics is a top tool for data analysis which can help you to improve your user experience, get to know your potential clients´ necessities and improve your web navigation.
Google Analytics main features
If your goal is to increase online sales, Google Analytics can serve as a great help for your online business.
- Data management and review: Google Analytics provides you with the detailed vision of website optimization and it helps you to adopt your website to your clients´ needs.
- Data analysis and geographic coverage: this tool presents data segmented by usersA and their geographic location. Moreover, it gives you an access to a huge variety of other analytical tools. With Google Analytics, you can solve your doubts about purchase reasons of your customers.
- Data-driven business: from now on, with Google Analytics you can tailor your decisions based on hard data, as it allows you to track statistical results and in that way to launch more precise digital marketing campaigns. Plan your successful marketing strategy just in 3 steps.
3 simple steps to start using Google Analytics
- Register your site on Google Analytics: introduce all required information to create your account (account name, web page URL for analysis, industry). This data helps Google to monitor all information of your website.
- Add a tracking code: once you have registered, the tracking code will be generated and it should be inserted on your Google pages so that the tool can get to know when the users visit your page.
- Let your data teach you: in a few hours you will start receiving data about your page views and users´ sessions.
Key advantages of Google Analytics
- Free to use: this tool is absolutely free of charge. The only thing you need is to have your Google account.
- Simple and easy: it is extremely easy to install and use. You should create your own account on https://www.google.com/analytics/ . There is no requirement to be an expert to use it.
- Detailed analysis: this tool gather your content data, traffic, bounce rate etc. All Google Analytics reports are personalized so that you can have a specific data for you.Social networks tracking: Thanks to this tool, you will be able to evaluate different campaigns on your social media and to increase your blog and website traffic. It´s time to get to know how to sell online on social networks with Bloombees App.
If you are interested in selling on social media, read our post How To Identify Your Perfect Social Network.