We are proud to present you our new feature: Your Etsy Product Catalogue on Bloombees!
If you have Etsy store,now you can import your Products to Bloombees in just 5 minutes and start selling worldwide via your social networks.
Great reasons to import your Etsy Product Catalogue to your Bloombees store!
- SPEED. Spend your time selling, not moving products from Etsy to Bloombees. Update automatically your product catalogue from Etsy store to your Bloombees store!
- IT¨S FREE. There is no additional cost to import Etsy product catalogue to Bloombees.
- NO COMMISSIONS. Bloombees does not charge fees every time you have a sell, but Etsy does.
Log into Bloombees and go to the “Products” section which you can find on the top of your dashboard. Then, within “Products” section choose the “Import” option and click on Etsy.
There are only two fields to complete and all your products from Etsy will be imported to your Bloombees store.
What do you need for that?
- Your Etsy Shop ID which is your unique store name at Etsy.
- An Etsy API Key.
How do I create an Etsy API Key?
- First, log into your Etsy account. Next, just scroll down to the Footer where you will find an option “Developers” in Etsy´s “Get to know us ” section.
- Within the Developers section, click on “Create a New App ”which is on the left side of a sidebar menu.
- Introduce your application name “Bloombees, ” in Application description please, write “sell on Bloombees”. On the field “Application website,” put the URL of Bloombees website https://bloombees.com/.
- Choose an option “Seller tool” in the type of application. Choose “General Public” for the question about app users. Mark “No” in the question if your application is commercial. Last checkbox is not mandatory to mark.
- Be sure to read carefully Inventory Management compatibility.
- Check the Capcha box to confirm that you are not a robot. Click the button “Read Terms and Create App”. Confirm Etsy API Terms in the pop-up window and click on “Create App.”
- Now, please, just copy the Keystring and paste it on the field Etsy API Key inside the Import section of your Bloombees account. Click on “Check Credentials” button.
- Bloombees will establish a connection with your Etsy account and will start to import all your products. Click on “Import products now” and it´s done. If you have a large amount of products, the import process will last a bit longer, but no worries. Your Etsy product catalogue on Bloombees is coming!
How to update your Etsy catalogue on Bloombees?
Every time you would wish to update your Etsy catalogue on Bloombees simply:
- Copy the Keystring that you have already generated and paste it in the Bloombees “Import” section in the “Etsy API Key” field and click on “Check Credentials”.
- If you forget your Keystring, you can find it in your Etsy account, in the Developers section, on the left sidebar by clicking on “Apps You´ve Made.”