Everyone has an account on Instagram. A lot of people have even more than one: a personal one with children and dogs, and a business one created for online sales.
Divide this two sides of your life, and earn money selling via social networks.
How to make your account successful? We have the answers. Improve your Instagram account and boost your online sales.
Clients face your profile
Use 100% of what Instagram gives to you: 150 characters and 1 picture can help you to start to sell your brand. For a normal Instagram user 5 seconds are enough to decide whether your online store is interesting or not.
- Profile photo: choose the best photo of your product or your logo. A profile without photo is suspicious, a lot of people will ban you in 1 second, so please, believe our advice.
- Profile description. Everything you write has to answer 3 questions:
- Who are you? – your name still doesn’t speak for you, better put something like «Mary Smith about personal growing and life experience» – if a user is looking for cakes, he won’t waste time studying Mary’s meditation practices.
- What do you do? – put here the activities you develop: «I make up workshops in the most beautiful places you never knew before». This is a good promise which hooks the reader.
- Why are you worth client’s time and money? – put the possible result of your activity: «Let’s find happiness in everyday life».
- Contacts! Put the link to your blog or to your online store. Remember, it is the only active link you have in Instagram. And don’t forget to write both your email and your telephone number.
The message your clients get from your account must be clear. As soon as anyone enters your page, he or she must get the idea of your account. Cakes, animals, fashion and nice scenery in one profile – whaaaat? Can you understand the idea of all this mess? Why anyone has to want to waste the time and try to get it? No one will. Make evident your topic, but do not exaggerate: cakes only. Write about kitchen, production process etc.
Happy with the content
Wanna be rich? Work hard first. Be ready to launch your online shop and
beforehand post about 30-40 high-quality pictures. Get to know how to boost your online sales improving the photos of your products.
It may seem complicated, but as you get into it, you’ll fall in love with what you do. And if you love your business it will pay you back with lots of clients and orders.
Words don’t come easy
We know that. For sure. But we also know, that picture of your product won’t speak for itself. Involve the audience and say the things that must be said about the product: «It’s Friday night, wanna go out? This silk mini dress will suit everyone, no matter how old or how big you are. Here Nina combines it with woolen coat from our winter collection. Find out how huge our sale is!». And please, always put the prices fnd add a link to your Bloombees store to make the client enjoy the purchase.
If you post, they will buy
No posts, no orders. More posts, more orders, too many posts, farewell to your followers. Post regularly and don’t be abusive. Find the best frequency for your target and find out the best time to post on social networks.
These are the tips you can easily use and see the result immediately. Be creative, be reactive, study the results both negative and positive. Try something new and if it doesn’t work, you can always go back. We wish you happy sales!